I seriously can’t believe Memorial Day already passed and 4th of July is just around the corner. Last year you all loved my 4th of July outfit round up, so I figured I would throw together some great options for those of you getting ready to dress your little girls festive this year. Check out these toddler girl 4th of July outfit ideas. Some of them are very patriotic, but as with most of my holiday outfit posts, I tried to do mostly options your daughter can wear all season!
This post contains affiliate Links
Toddler Girl 4th of July Outfits
- Watermelon Dress – For those of you that are wanting to do a slightly less traditional look for 4th of July, this Watermelon option is so cute!
- Pair this over #20 and it would be SO CUTE
- Watermelon Bow – This shop also has a full line of patriotic options, but I love the Watermelon one to compliment any of these outfits.
- Strong Gal T-Shirt
- Red Converse
- Red Dot Bow – this is my absolute favorite bow shop and has so many fun options (and clips) to match your daughters outfit!
- How cute is this Navy dot skirt? If you paired it over a red shirt it would be perfect!!
- Red White and Blue Flower dress – this one is SO CUTE for the 4th!
- Red Sandals – This brand of sandals is my absolute favorite
- Navy Dot Top
- Red White and Blue Swim Suit
- Watermelon Purse to compliment any of the other outfits
- Navy Blue Striped Swimsuit
- Unicorn firework dress – my 4 year old would go nuts over this!
- Red Flower Sunnies
- Red Star Tank
- Red eyelet shorts
- Blue Star Romper – perfect for a younger toddler!
- Blue Star romper – this comes in several color combos that are perfect for the holiday (and as a bonus this brand makes it super easy to mix and match with boys and girls!
- Red Striped top (same brand as #19)
- Affordable American Flag Dress
- Red Heart Sunnies
- Two piece red striped outfit
- White converse
And to see more amazing ideas, check out my friend Navy’s picks for 4th of July this year! and if you need more inspiration after that be sure to check out last years post with plenty of options you can still get this year.