Mother’s Day is 2 weeks from today, and you guys I have been dragging my feet on this post, because its hard to give great ideas on gifts when you never leave your house. This year Mother’s Day will be unique for sure, but I have rounded up some useful Mother’s Day gift ideas that I think moms will love!
This post contains affiliate links – learn more here
Useful Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
This will be my 8th mothers day…I seriously can’t even believe that. To me mothers day is both such a treat (hello – a day where everyone worships you and tells you what a great job you’re doing), and an honor! There is something so special knowing that I am lucky enough to get that title.
I have been thinking about Mother’s Day gifts a bit differently this year. My birthday was a couple of years ago, and as with Mother’s Day – we were obviously not going anywhere. I found it hard to know what to ‘ask for’ because the typical ideas of clothes, shoes, or purses were sort of not needed for the foreseeable future.
I tried to round up some ideas for Mother’s Day that would be useful while you’re home, and beyond. Fun ideas that I personally would want, and some that I will definitely be asking for. – I mean after all, I get to ask for double since we skipped birthday presents right?
Hopefully there are great items for yourself, or your mom, sister, friend. Items that you will enjoy using or gifting that fit in every budget!
Shop Items Below
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
- Face mask set – My husband got me this exact set for Christmas and I am obsessed. They are all good sized so I still have plenty of all of them 5 months later.
- Iced Coffee pitcher – we have this and I love it. I know it’s sort of lame, but also a useful item for anyone who loves iced coffee and is missing their Starbucks runs or trying to save money!
- Ary Fryer – the answer to quick dinners, and this one isn’t an eye sore on the countertop!
- PMD exfoliator – I can’t be the only woman that is taking this time at home to work on my skin? This exfoliator is amazing because you don’t have to buy new brush heads and it is easy to clean – such a good purchase!
- This AirPod case is SO SO CUTE
- A beautiful phone case so we can feel cute making calls to the pediatrician about poop – IYKYK
- These magnetic measuring spoons are compact, beautiful, and come in a box you don’t even need to wrap!
- Saranoni blanket – I add this to all gift guides basically because I have said it before and I will say it again – they are the most comfortable blankets ever!
- You might use this breakfast tray more to serve the kids popcorn, but it will look gorgeous sitting on a guest bed too!
- This backpack is the perfect stylish mom bag! It’s a great size, lightweight, has pockets galore, and its still super stylish!
- These pants – nearly 90,000 reviews on Amazon with 4.5 stars. WOW!
- This pots and pan set is gorgeous! So when you opt to leave dirty pans on the stove, at least they will look great!
- Dyson hair dryer– I know I know….the price tag on this bad boy is kind of dumb. I cringed when Sam got me this years ago, but it is to this day one of my favorite items. I travel with it, and hate using anything else. I have really long, really thick hair, and this can fully dry it in under 10 min. It literally cut the time to about a quarter of what I used to spend, and my hair comes out so much smoother.
- This lightweight robe is the perfect option when you’re getting ready after your shower. It’s lightweight and beautiful!
- Apple Watch – again, the price tag. But, I use this thing constantly – checking the weather, tracking steps, setting timers, adding reminders. It is SO useful!
- A silicone key ring has saved me from losing my keys countless time when my hands are full.
- The Theragun is great after you’ve sat at the computer for too long. It’s like a mini massage at your fingertips!
- Ceramic diffuser– a great diffuser isn’t super cheep, so it’s a great gift idea!
- This digital frame is perfect because you just have to email your favorite pics to an address that you set up and they display! Much better than figuring out an organization system for all the pics on your phone!
Hopefully this gives you some fun, unique ideas for Mother’s Day. I think I speak for all mamas when I say that the gift matters zero, but the thought that goes into them matters a ton.
Nothing makes me happier than knowing my husband worked hard to find me something that would mean something to me. I know my mom feels the same way. I also know that this year with things being so out of the ordinary, I am going to take the opportunity to make other moms in my life are feeling extra loved.
Other Posts You May Love
What to buy 30 something women | Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts | Mother’s Day Gifts
If you need other ideas on useful Mother’s Day gift ideas send me a DM on Instagram, or comment below, and I hope you’re staying safe, healthy and happy!
Pin The Post Below for Later!