One of the things I have been wanting to do is give you best seller blog posts a few times a year. I think showing where some of my best selling items are and directing you to one blog post might be a bit easier for you and me long term.
this post may contain affiliate links
Best Sellers – Summer 2020
What a time summer 2020 has been – and these best sellers are a bit more all over the place from future ones because I haven’t done this before.
I plan to do this seasonally, but these were my best sellers from April – August.
As a bonus – I teamed up with 4 other ladies to share their best sellers this year and we are going to giveaway one of our top sellers to each of you. For my best seller I will be giving one winner who follows on social a cutie holder and snack cup!
Shop Best Sellers
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22
- Vacuum – this is much more affordable than the Dyson version and has been a great vacuum for us for the past 6 or so months.
- Media cabinet – this was in my boys shared bedroom and worked as the best shared nightstand!
- Sleeping mats – We are currently using these, but every time I share them they are a huge hit.
- Coop Pillow – I have shared on social a few times that neck and shoulder tension are huge issues for me. I got this pillow a few months ago and it has been a game changer for me.
- Our highchair – read the full review here, but it is honestly such a great highchair.
- The infamous craft bins – see them in use here.
- This little knit outfit has been a hot seller. We got it for Goldie and I will say it runs big so size down.
- These little shoes – we got these for both girls and they are so cute and affordable.
- Snack cups – hands down one of my biggest sellers each week.
- Rainbow dress – this is super affordable and a hot seller
- The lights – these are from the boys shared room
- Cutie Pat holder – this can go on any bike or stroller or really anywhere (someone showed it to me being used in their shower!)
- These boots are hot sellers every year. Come in several colors and with or without fur
- These containers are always a hot seller. I use them for about 1 million things.
- Paint by sticker – my kids love these books and they are super affordable
- Our produce baskets – see in image in this post
- Egg tray for the fridge
- Oil container that measures as it pours
- Sandwich cutter
- Scrubber – this is essentially a huge electric toothbrush but it cleans grout or baseboards SO WELL.
- Indoor outdoor pillow covers – so affordable and cute.
- Leggings – I wore these today. They are super comfortable and I prefer them over my Lululemon ones that are twice as expensive.
A couple of items that I didn’t add to that round up were the cane from the DIY in the photo above and the chairs – Check out the DIY post here, but hands down that is my biggest seller.
You can also grab the chairs above here
Hopefully you found some items you love and are able to incorporate them into your home and your life. Be sure you are following along on Instagram so you can be entered to win the items from this weeks giveaway!
Pin the Photo Below for Later
To find any of these summer best sellers later I will highlight them on my Instagram profile (@arinsolange) or you can pin the image below!