Easter is just around the corner, and I have been compiling my favorite ideas for all my kids baskets, but lets face it baby Easter baskets are the most fun!
This post was originally done in 2018 prepping a basket for our now sweet 2 year old, but now that we have another baby in the house I am updating things with new, fresh ideas for baby Easter basket fillers! Before you leave, be sure to check out the rest of my Easter Basket posts that I will link at the end!
this post contains affiliate links. read more here.
Baby Easter Basket
I am going to leave the image at the bottom of this post that I did in 2018, with links to the items that are still available, because I think so many of them stand the test of time, but since I have lots of fun new ideas I’m here to bring you more baby, Easter fun!
I want to give the disclaimer that I gave on Instagram stories today – these are just fun ideas. Remember you don’t need to get ALL of this, or any of this to be a great parent. I just think sometimes seeing fun ways to put together the baskets can help inspire ideas!
For babies I love adding things like their pacifiers instead of candy, and puffs instead of other crackers. Especially if they have siblings it will keep things ‘even’ while also giving you useful items for them.
Above the basket has: Cuddle and Kind Unicorn | Slumberkins Chicks | Custom Lovey | Pacifier | Pacifier Clip | Crinkle Book | Bow | Teether | Basket | Plate
Baby Easter Basket Fillers
- Teething mitten
- This cute little outfit!
- Crinkle Book – Goldie Loves this
- Little Cars
- My favorite Pacifiers
- This teether is great – the metal plate gets really cold
- Coffee cup teether
- This shop made blankets and loveys for Goldie that I am obsessed with
- These little tops for pouches
- Slumberkins – OBSESSED WITH THESE
- Cuddle and Kind doll
- Pacifier clip
- this toy is SO FUN
- Snack cup
- Baby bling bows
- These plates are amazing
Baby Easter Basket Picks
- Obsessed with these books, and will be adding this to our collection this Easter.
- Moccasins – If you don’t own them, don’t be scared by the price. Walker has worn his since birth!
- Loving these mats, and I think now that Walker has moved to messy foods using it under his high chair will be amazing.
- Slumberkins – Just get one….they are amazing!
- A teething egg seems logical right?
- Obsessed with these Paci clips!
- We have had these for years and love them!
- We love this toy. All my kids STILL love it.
- White converse will always be my favorite baby tennis shoe.
- I can’t say enough about these dolls. They are our FAVORITE.
- Tula blankets feel like butter, and this print is killing me!’
- All the kids are getting pool floats, and I love this baby gender neutral option!
- We are obsessed with muslin lovies. I buy 4 for each baby, and pray they make it to college.
- A bunny ear teether is too cute to pass up for Easter after all!
Below are more of my Easter Basket picks for the rest of your family!
If you have any questions or need more baby Easter Basket ideas, be sure to leave me a comment or DM me on Instagram!
Pin the Image Below for Later